AFCAT exam is the dream of many and each applicant desires to get nice score in exam with full preparations. AFCAT Sample Papers Download with solutions so as to know and get the full knowledge of different sections of exam. It is important to study before exam because the things are fresh in mind then and so the scores can improve. Download AFCAT Sample/ Model Question Papers and practice them first, then check the solutions and make yourself better in corresponding field.
Question1. Two typists of varying skills can do a typing job in 6 minutes if they work together. If the first typist typed alone for 4 minutes and then the second typist typed alone for 6 minutes, they would be left with 1/5 of the whole work. How many minutes would it take the slower typist to complete the typing job working alone?
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 20 minutes
Question2. After replacing an old member by a new member, it was found that the average age of five members of a club is the same as it was 3 years ago. What is the difference between the age of replaced member and new member?
- 2 years
- 8 years
- 15 years
- 25 years
Question3. The average salary of all the workers in a workshop is Rs. 8000. The average salary of seven technicians is Rs.12000 and average salary of others is Rs. 6000. The total number of workers in the workshop are-
Question4. The sun rises in Arunachal Pradesh two hours before it does in Dwaraka in Gujarat. This is because the former is
- Higher in elevation than Dwaraka and the earth rotates from West to East.
- Situated further North than Dwaraka and the earth rotates from West to East.
- Situated further East (about 30o Longitude) than Dwaraka and the earth rotates from West to East.
- Situated about 300 East of Dwaraka and the earth rotates from West to East.
Question5. The areas in India that receive approximately an average of more than 200 cms of rainfall annually are
- Meghalaya, Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra.
- Meghalaya, Assam, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Meghalaya, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 4||Paper 5|
DOWNLOAD AFCAT Previous year papers GET NOW
Best Books for AFCAT Preparation HERE