Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has given the notification about the limited Departmental Competitive Examination LDCE for posts of Section officer and Private Secretary. Well ASRB is one of the well-known government organizations, so huge number of application will be received & thus competition will be high. So in order to prepare well we have provided you ASRB Section Officer/ Private Secretary Exam Pattern & Syllabus. By this you can do your preparation well for this examination. Most of the aspirants get confused what & how to prepare, now everyone have the perfect solution check the syllabus & prepare hard.
ASRB LDCE Section Officer & Private Secretary Exam Pattern
- Written Exam will be Objective-cum-Subjective (Conventional) Type.
- Aspirants can select any option to give answer either in English or Hindi.
- Question Paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Candidate has to qualify shorthand test Hindi or English at 100 w.p.m. for Private Secretary only.
- Negative Marking for Every wrong answer 1/3.
|Paper||Type of Paper||Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Objective||150||2 hours|
|Paper III||Subjective||200||3 Hours|
Section Officer & Private Secretary LDCE Exam Syllabus
There will be three papers for this examination in which you have to clear them individually
Paper I will cover the current events going on & candidate must have knowledge of Five Year Plans, Indian Economy and major Developmental Scheme. Aspirants should also prepare happening things nationally & internationally.
Broad knowledge of these topics
- Principles of the Constitution of India.
- RTI Act, 2005.
- Rules of procedure and Conduct of Business in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
- The organization of the machinery of the Government of India.
- Rules and Bye Laws of ICAR.
- Designation and allocation of subjects between Ministries, Departments, and attached and Subordinate Offices and their relation inter se.
Candidate has to prepare methods and procedure of in the Government of India Secretariat and attached offices.
Must have detailed knowledge on General Financial and Service Rules.
We have provided some books reference which you can study & prepare for this examination.
- Manual of Office Procedure (latest edition)
- Handbook of orders regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Fundamental and Supplementary Rules (AGP and T’s compilation, Chaudhury’s compilation, Swamy’s compilation)
- Notes on office procedure issued by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management.
- The Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Compilation of the General Financial and Financial Rules (Revised and Enlarged), 1963
- Delegation of Financial Powers Rules, 1978
- The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- ICAR Audit Manual / Delegation of Powers
- The Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965
- Central Civil Service (Leave) Rules, 1972
Aspirants have to prepare notes & draft them for any problem given from any passage & write them precisely.