Assam PSC Assistant Publicity Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has regulated the recruitment information for the position of Assistant Publicity Officer under Finance (B) Department, Government of Assam. Examination level is increasing year by year so it is very important to get in touch with the latest pattern & exam scheme. Most of the candidates are looking for the Assam PSC Assistant Publicity Officer Screening Test Syllabus so, that they can prepare accordingly and give best. Best way to deal with question like what & how to prepare for the examination, first check out the whole syllabus and prepare the sections which you don’t know. These sections will consume more time & efforts, give your best & do hard work surely you will crack the exam. We are providing you the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of APSC Assistant Publicity Officer Written Exam.
APSC Assistant Publicity Officer Exam Pattern:
- There will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- 100 marks are allotted for the composite paper.
- Time given to every candidate will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
APSC Assistant Publicity Officer Exam Syllabus:
Candidates must have the in-depth knowledge of the following section given below then only they have the chance to clear this exam.
- Ethics of Journalism
- Current Affairs: All the aspirants must have to cover the latest news, awards, going on schemes which are implemented recently. Also study about the Assam current affairs.
- History & Culture of Assam including Culture of different Ethnic Tribes.
- Political History of Assam since the Treaty of Yandaboo
- Geography & Topographical concept of Assam
- Public Relations
- Constitution of India
- Environment & General Science: In this section aspirants will get question based on the day to day life use of science. Rest you have to learn & study all the concepts.
- English Grammar