Assam TET Books
Assam Teacher Eligibility test (TET) examination is being conducted so that the teachers can be recruited for the post of teaching in classes I to V and classes Vi to VII. The candidates apply for the Assam TET exam in large numbers so that they can get the job of teaching in the schools of Assam.
Following are the books/ guides which can be used to prepare for the Assam TET exam. Assam TET preparation is being done from the following books which are renowned and the candidates can refer them.
Best Books for Assam TET Exam-
- Assam TET for Secondary Education Part I & II Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) Paper I (For Classes 1 to 5) by Kiran Publications
- ATET 2011 Assam Eligibility Test Paper 1 for Class 1-5 Teacher Selection by Arihant
- Popular Master Guide Assam TET for Secondary Education Part 1 & 2 by Ramesh Publishing House
- ATET 2011 Paper II for class VI- VII Social Studies/ Social Science by Expert Compilations
Assam TET preparation is in your hands- so utilize the time in the best possible way and prepare for the exam in the best way. The candidates need to make a note that better they do the preparations, more is their chances to get into the examination. Stay motivated and prepare well for the exam of Assam TET. Become a talented teacher and you will get the best career value.
Read the things that are included in the syllabus with full concepts and do refer the guides mentioned above to get more information. You will really score very good in the examination. Assam TET exam will surely give you fruits for your career.