XAT exam or Xavier’s Aptitude Test is being organized every year in which the candidates will get the admissions into the management courses of the colleges. XAT Exam is the important competitive examination for which the best guidance is very important. The candidates need to get the best books for preparation.
- Target 2014 XAT past papers General Awareness Question bank
- 2 Edge Resource- jabbing XAT Xavier Aptitude Test- 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers (2014- 2006) English 5th Edition by R.K. Jha
- XAT Xavier Aptitude Test Solved Papers (2008- 2013) English 6th Edition by Gautam Puri
- Target 2014 XAT Past papers General Awareness Question bank (English) by Disha Experts
- A complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test (English) by J.K. Chopra
- XAT XLRI- MBA Entrance Exam A/ 4 by Priyanka Prakashan
- XAT Xavier Aptitude Test Solved Papers (2008- 2012) PB English by Gautam Puri
Just refer the books given above for the preparations. The books of the exam will help you to prepare for the exam in the best possible manner. The XAT Books contain all the syllabus of the examination which is being scheduled by the officials.
Depending on the topics involved in the syllabus, the candidates can refer the book they feel is the best. The aptitude test will judge out the presence of mind of the individual along with the analytical skills of the candidate.
XAT Pattern & XAT Syllabus
XAT examination has to be given with full concentration and after the maximum practice. XAT Exam preparation can be done with the books and also by taking the test which give the results of your preparation. Thus, you can prepare much more in a better way and improve yourself in the better way.