Bihar PSC Grade-I (Pre) Exam Syllabus & Pattern. Bihar Public Services Selection conducts a preliminary written examination for recruitment of various vacancies in Grade-I.
Exam Pattern of the BPSC Grade-I Pre Exam-
Exam Type: All the questions will be objective type
Total Marks: 150 marks
Allotted Time: 2 hours
Exam Syllabus for Bihar PSC Grade-I Preliminary paper-
General Science: Includes the study of-
Current Affairs: Questions will be asked from current National & International news, important dates & events, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture
History of India & Bihar : History of India & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plans and Development in past days.
Geography of India & Bihar: Geography includes the topics-
- Natural Resources available.
- Transportation–major transport corridors.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Minerals –Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects in India.
- Programmes and Schemes are ongoing by Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, and Farmers & Laborers.
Mental Ability: Number Series; Fill In Blank-Letter Series, Odd Man Out, Coding-Decoding, Problems Relating To Family Relations, Shapes.
Read all the syllabus with full details and get fully prepared for the examination of BPSC Grade 1 recruitment preliminary exam pattern and syllabus.