Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (BSFCSCL) recruitment of Assistant Manager and Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhapal) will be done through a written exam. The details of the written exam for both the posts are given below. The candidates should make sure that they study well for their subjects for respective posts.
BSFCSCL Exam Pattern: Objective type written exam comes in the exam which contains-
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Time: 135 minutes
Topics Included for Assistant manager along with no. of questions:
- General Studies and Mental Ability (30)
- Hindi & English (40)
- Indian Economy & Indian Agriculture (30)
Topics Included for Assistant Accountant with no. of questions:
- General Studies, mental Ability (30)
- Accounting & Auditing (40)
- Indian Economy & Agriculture (30)
BSFCSCL Exam Syllabus: Although the topics mentioned above are just predicted, but will be part of exam in one or another way. The applicants should prepare the basics of each topic for the exam so that they can answer the questions in correct way.
Some Tips for BSFCSCL Assistant manager & Assistant Accountant Exam-
- Study all the topics well for the exam and practice several MCQs
- As per the post, applicants should be prepared with the topics
- Being a competitive paper, preparations should be done in exclusive manner.
BSFCSCL Assistant Manager & Accountant Syllabus Download