UPSC CDS English Sample Papers which will help you to practice & manage your time period while doing the questions. Below we have given a list of antonym & synonym in sample papers which you can download. Well English in CDS exam is most important as in that you can score good marks & it is required for both IMA & OTA. So if you want to clear this exam you have to be serious on practice then only you can make out. We will help you in any way we can & if you need anything we can provide you, we just hope that you appreciate our efforts. CDS English cannot be prepared in one day so for that you have to read & write everyday, make a schedule which suits you day routine. Take out maximum hours from your day. No one in this world have more than 24 hours a day just you have to be focused & try your level best.
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error the answer is (E). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)
Question1. The majority of the population believes (A) / that the stock market is recovered (B) / and that it is the (C) / right time to buy shares. (D) No error (Efh)
Question2. Seema’s new office is close (A) / to her residence so (B) / she will not longer (C) / have to travel by train. (D) No error (E)
Question3. In the present guidelines, (A) / the bank is required to obtain (B) / a photograph from any person (C) / who wishes to open an account. (D) No error (E)
Question4. Chetan puts in a lot (A) / of effort to ensure (B) / that the scheme was (C) / launched in March. (D) No error (E)
Question5. As our economy is (A) / experiencing a recession, banks (B) / have became very cautious (C) / about giving loans. (D) No error (E)
Question6. After retiring she spent (A) / most of her time teaching young (B) / doctors and motivating themselves (C) / to work in rural areas. (D) No error (E)
Check some of the Antonym & Synonym, rest we have provided you in PDF format download and check it out.
Fill in the blanks using the correct word from the list. Use the word only once.
Hungry, angry, thirsty, sleepy, young, friendly, healthy shy, lazy, nervous, homesick, married
- When I eat, I am not _____________anymore.
- By ten o’clock at night, I am ________________.
- Suzy is 17. She is very _________________.
- Pete does not like to work. He is _____________.
- When I speak in front of people, I am _______________.
- My mom and dad are _____________.
- My doctor says I am _____________.
- Pat wants to see her family. She is ________________.
- Jim doesn’t have many friends. He is ________________.
- You talk to everybody all the time. You are very ________________.
- We want water. We are __________________.
- Claire and David are not talking. They are ___________________.
Common Defence Services English Sample Question Download