Union Public Service Commission UPSC conducts Combined Defence Services Examination twice a year in which huge number of aspirants fill up the forms just to get a good job & serve their nation. Well most of candidate search for CDS Question Papers in order to get the level of the examination. You are on right place we have provided the CDS maths last year question paper, download them through the link given below & also try to solve them only if you are prepared for this examination. CDS Elementary Mathematics Papers help the students in many ways, firstly they get an idea about the exam & secondly some questions will be prepared as most of the questions are same in exam just the digits are changed. Maths for CDS exam is most important as you can score high in mathematics if you practice hard enough. All the best for the examination & your preparation just be focused on what you want to achieve rather than thinking of hurdles.
Question1. A number consists of two digits. The sum of the digits is 10. On reversing the digits of the number, the number decreases by 36. What is the product of the two digits?
Question2. Which one among the following statements is correct?
- Simple bar diagrams are those diagrams are those diagrams which show two characteristics of the data
- In pie diagrams all the items are converted into angles
- A bar diagram is one in which data are shown in terms of bars
- Bar diagram present data through length & breath
Question3. ABCD is a rhombus with diagonals AC and BD. Then which one among the following is correct?
- AC and BD bisect each other but no necessarily perpendicular to each other.
- AC and BD are perpendicular to each other but not necessarily bisect each other
- AC and BD bisect each other and perpendicular each other
- AC and BD neither bisect each other nor perpendicular to each other
Question4. The HCF of two numbers is 98 and their LCM 2352. The sum of the numbers may be
Question5. X can do work in 16 days. in how any days will the work be completed by Y if the efficiency of Y is 60% more than that of X?
- 10 days
- 12 days
- 25 days
- 30 days
Question6. If K is a positive integer, then every square integer is of the form
- 4K or 4K+3
- 4K+1 or 4K+3
- 4Kor 4K+1
Question7. A train running at the speed of 72 Km goes past a pole in 15 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 150 m
- 200 m
- 300 m
- 350 m
Download CDS Maths Question Papers
[sociallocker]Important Books for CDS Preparation CHECK HERE
Some Useful Tips for CDS Exam Preparation Must READ NOW
CDS General Knowledge Previous Year Question papers Download
CDS English Previous Year Question Paper Download [/sociallocker]