Chandigarh police are conducting various exams for the recruitment of constables. Candidates in large number used to try for the exam and all the candidates use to search out for exam pattern and exam syllabus. So here we are providing you all the details related to the exam which will help all the candidates to prepare well for the exam.
Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Process 2017
It included 2 processes which are-
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|RACE||DISTANCE||18-30 YEARS||30-35 YEARS||35-40YEARS||40-45 YEARS|
|MALE||1600 m||6 ¼ minutes
|7 ¾ minutes
|FEMALE||800 min||4 ¼ minutes
|5 ¾ minutes
|6 ½ minutes
|HIGH JUMP||DISTANCE||18-30 YEARS||30-35 YEARS||35-40YEARS||40-45 YEARS|
|MALE||1.14 m||1.14 m||1.10 m||1.05 m||1.00 m|
|FEMALE||0.90 m||0.90 m||0.85 m||0.80 m||0.75m|
|LONG JUMP||DISTANCE||18-30 YEARS||30-35 YEARS||35-40YEARS||40-45 YEARS|
|MALE||3.95 m||3.95 m||3.80 m||3.65 m||3.50 m|
|FEMALE||2.74 m||2.74 m||2.60 m||2.45 m||2.30 m|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|HEIGHT||170 cm||157.5 cm|
NOTE- Relaxation of 5 cm for hill areas resistance and Wards of Police Personnel.
- Written Exam
Chandigarh Police Constable Exam pattern 2017
- Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Total Marks- 100
- Time duration- 01:45 hours
- Negative marks for wrong answer- 0.25
Chandigarh Police Constable Exam syllabus 2017
- Numerical Ability- Time & Distance, Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Reasoning- verbal and Non verbal type- problem solving, relationship, analogies, Venn diagrams, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, similarities and differences, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- K. & Current Affairs- History, Geography and Socio Economic development of UT Chandigarh and India, current events of national and international importance, sports, Indian culture, Geography of India, entertainment, Modern History of India, Indian Polity & Economy.