Federal Bank Clerk Books are to be referred for the best preparation of the exam. As per the syllabus of the federal bank clerk exam, the candidates need to study the course of Quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general knowledge, computers and English. For these, the candidates have to choose the best of course for studying.
Federal Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017 CHECK HERE
Federal Bank Clerk Best Books for all sections of exams are listed below as per which you can prepare best for the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
- Numerical Aptitude for Banking by Dilhan Publications
- Quicker Mathematics by M.Tyra
- A modern approach for Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Pandey
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency by Kiran Publications
- English for Competitive Examinations for A.K.Kapoor
Computer Knowledge Books-
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge for Bank PO & Clerk Exam
- Objective Computer knowledge & literacy
General Awareness Books-
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Awareness Kit by Bright Ps
- General Awareness by manohar Pandey
- Monthly issue of General Knowledge book
Studying well for the exam is really important because this will help you to increase the caliber in solving questions of different kinds. Federal Bank Clerk exam preparation will involve the theoretical knowledge of all aspects and then implementing them through solving various kinds of questions.
Federal Bank Clerk exam is the important paper and the competition for the same will be very high. The candidates can make it a point to schedule their study plan for everyday, because practicing for the exam is really important to score good. Clerk paper of Federal bank sample papers are provided below which can further help you to achieve better knowledge for exam course.
Federal Bank Clerk Sample Papers DOWNLOAD