GATE AE Books are being required for the preparation of the examination. There are different subjects included in the Aerospace Engineering paper and the best books need to be referred for each subject.
GATE Aerospace Previous year Question Papers LOOK
Below are some suggested best books which will help you to prepare in the most appropriate way-
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreizig
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by HK Dass
- Aircraft Performance & Design By John D. Anderson
- Airplane Performance, Stability & Control by Perkins & Hage
- Introduction to Flight by John D. Anderson
- Rocket Propulsion and Space Dynamics by Cornelisse
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics by John D. Anderson
- Aerodynamics for Engineering Students by E.L.Houghton, P.W. Carpenter
- Gas Dynamics by E. Radhakrishnan
- Modern Compressible flow by John D. Anderson
- Textbook of Strength of Materials by RK Bansal
- Strength of Materials by Stephen Timoshenko
- Analysis of Aircraft Structures by Donaldson
- Analysis and Design of Flight Vehicle Structures by Bruhn
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion by Hill & Peterson
- Elements of Rocket Propulsion by George P.Sutton
- Gas Turbine Theory by H Cohen, GFC Rogers
The aspirants of GATE AE Exam can refer the above mentioned books and buy them to start up with the preparations of the exam paper. The best books contain all the syllabus of Aerospace engineering field and so need to refer other study material comes arises. Buy the books from local areas and start up the studies related to the field.
GATE AE Full SYLLABUS LOOK
ALL THE BEST for your exam preparations and be focused..