GSHSEB provides the secondary and higher secondary education to Gujarat state students. The syllabus, curriculum and text books are prepared by the board officials. The board does a lot of efforts to give the education to all the students of the state. A magazine monthly named as “Madhyamik Shikshan & Parishan” is released by board which given to students. SSC or secondary or Class 10th examinations are being conducted every year in the month of March every year.
GSEB SSC or Class 10th English Paper of Gujarati Medium has 2 parts in the question paper of English subject. The details of part 1 of the question paper-
- Time Given: 60 Minutes or 1 Hour
- Max Marks: 50
- Exam Type: Objective (MCQs)
- Total Questions: 50
The questions will be 1 mark each in this section of the exam paper.
Q1: At Sun Rise, the plants….??
- Open their leaves and begin producing food
- Produce flowers
- Open their flowers
The questions are based on English, comprehension and some General science. The students’ needs to practice the questions of the these kind so that they can solve the question paper easily.
The details of Part B of the question paper-
- Total marks: 50
- Time: 2 hours
In this section of the exam paper, the choices are given to the students. The questions are although compulsory. There are further 4 sections-
- Section A- Questions based on Extracts, Short notes are asked
- Section B- Question Answers related to course are being asked which are being taught in schools.
- Section C- Report Writing, Telephonic Conversation and related questions are asked
- Section D- Paragraph Writing (100 word), Letter Writing is asked
GSEB 10th English 2007 PDF
GSEB 10th English 2008 PDF
GSEB 10th English 2009 PDF
GSEB 10th English 2013 PDF
Download GSEB 10th English Previous Year Papers of Gujarati Medium PDF