Gujarat High Court District Judge Competitive Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus is the first step towards the preparations of the exam. There are large number of applicants who want to give the examination and get recruited in the Gujarat High Court. Through exam, it is the best chance to prove the capabilities for High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Competitive Main Exam Pattern- There will be 2 exam papers (descriptive type), each paper of 100 marks. The total time given will be 3 Hours. Both are the papers are compulsory for the applicants.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Competitive Main Exam Syllabus– The syllabus for the both papers need to be studied very properly. The syllabus for the Main exam Paper 1 is-
- The Indian Penal Code, 1960
- The code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
The Mains Exam Paper 2 Syllabus is-
- The constitution of India
- The information Technology Act, 2000
- The code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1972
- The Land Acquisition, 1894
- The Electricity Act, 2003
- The Intellectual Property laws
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
The exam syllabus and pattern can be followed for the preparations of the examinations in the best way. The competitive exam is based on concepts of the various topics which are to be judged by the officials. The applicants need to prepare at the best possible way so that they are able to score much more than all others.
GUJARAT HIGH COURT DISTRICT JUDGE PRELIMS SYLLABUS CHECK