Gun carriage Factory, Jabalpur recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) is being done through an examination. The applicants who all apply for this exam are large in number and so they need to prepare in the best possible way for the exam. Below is the exam syllabus & pattern for the Gun Carriage factory, Jabalpur recruitment process-
Gun carriage Factory TGT Science Exam pattern- The exam paper will be objective type paper for which 3 hours’ time will be given.
|Exam Name||Subject name||Total Marks|
|Part II||Current affairs||20|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20|
The applicants appear in both the exam papers. But, the evaluation of Paper II is done for those only who clear the Paper I exam.
Exam Syllabus for Gun carriage Factory TGT Science- For Paper1
The languages exam is being conducted so as to check the candidates’ knowledge. The questions are based on the simple and basic concepts which are most necessary for any candidate to get the job. The topics such as modals, auxiliaries, voice, speech, writing, punctuations, teaching skill test, idioms & phrases, essay writing etc.
For Paper 2-
- Current Affairs- Scientific progress, current issues- national & international, daily issues, Indian political system new issues, indian langauges
- Reasoning & Numerical Ability- Spatial Visualization, Similarities & Differences, relationships, figure classification, arithmetical number series, coding & decoding, visual memory, judgment, analysis
- Science- The questions from Science will come from graduate level. The topics covered will be-
- Effect of Current- Ohms law, potential difference, magnetic field and magnetic lines, magnetic field due to current carrying conductor, Fleming left hand rule, motor, generator, relationship between P, V, I and R
- Natural Resources- This section will include the questions from the following-
- Environment- Atmosphere, Environmental pollution, disposal methods, drinking water, ozone hole depletion, water pollution, soil pollution, acid rain, global warming
- Biogeochemical Cycles- Water Cycle, Nitrogen Cycle, Carbon Cycle, Oxygen Cycle alongwith the effects and consequences of each.
- Improvement in Food Resources- Crop yield, animal husbandry, intercropping, cross breeding
- Light-Convergence, Divergence, refraction, spherical mirrors & lenses, scattering of light, dispersion
- Sources of Energy- Fossil Fuels, Solar Energy, Wind energy, nuclear energy, non- renewal sources
- Metals and Non metals
- Gravitation- Laws, force of gravitation, mass & weight, free fall, kinetic and potential energy, law of conservation of energy
- Periodic Classification of Elements- Mendeleev’s law, trends in period and groups
- Chemical Substances- Acids, Bases, Salts
- Floatation- Thrust and Pressure, Archimedes’ principle, elementary idea of relative density
- Sound- nature of sound, speed, range of hearing, ultra sound, ECHO & SONAR
- Chemical Reactions- types, formulations
- Carbon Compounds/ Organic chemistry
- Matter- Sates of Matter, Henry’s law, Law of Chemical composition, Avogadro’s law, atomic and molecular masses, brownian movement, tyndall effect, system of units
- Structure of Atom- Dalton’s atomic theory, JJ thomson’s model of atom, rutherford’s model, isobars and isotones, electronic configuration
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Man Made Material- Soaps & Detergents, Polymers, Fibres, plastics, Ceramics, Porcelain, Glass. It also includes the questions on life processes, control & coordination, Reproduction, Hereditary and Evolution, Human Eye and Colorful world, Natural Resources, Tissues, Diversity of living organisms, reasons of illness
Study the topics as mentioned and the related topics in details because the questions are the part of them.