ICSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers will help you to prepare for the exam by improving your weaker sections of the subject. ICSE 12th board Chemistry papers will contain the questions which have been the part of exam earlier. There are both objective & subjective questions asked in Chemistry subject which are all the part of the syllabus. Get the ICSE sample papers of Chemistry for class 12 and prepare for exam with the best study material.
Some objective type questions asked in the exam-
Q1: 15 moles of hydrogen (H2) and 5.2 moles of iodine (I2) are mixed and allowed to attain equilibrium at 500oC. At equilibrium, the concentration of HI is found to be 10 moles. The equilibrium constant for the formation HI is:
Q2: Answer the following questions:
- Why, Fe2+ has smaller radius than Mn2+?
- Write the Nernst equation for the following cell reaction- Zn(s) | Zn2+ (aq) || Cu2+ (aq) |Cu(s)
- Draw the structure of isomers for molecular formula C3H6Cl2 which can exhibit optical isomerism.
- What are the products formed when phenol and nitrobenzene are treated separately with a mixture of conc. sulphuric acid and conc. nitric acid?
- How will you prepare 2-methyl propan – 2 ol from methyl magnesium bromide. Give balanced equations.
The subjective type questions are as follows-
Q1: Write the IUPAC name of the following coordination compounds-
- [Fe (H2O)6] Cl3
- [Co Br(NO2) (NH3)4]
- [Cr (NH3)6] [CO(CN)6]
Q2: (a) An aromatic compound ‘A’ on treatment with aqueous ammonia and heating forms compound ‘B’ which on heating with Br2 and KOH forms a compound ‘C’ of molecular formula C6H7N. Identify the compounds A, B and C.
(b) 1. Give one example of a polyester and name the monomers from which it is formed.
- Write the monomers of the following polymers-
- Nylon – 66
ICSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers DOWNLOAD