Ammunition Factory, Ministry of Defense, Khadki or Indian Ordnance Factories IOF Khadki conducts various written exams for recruitment into different sectors. The exam for Senior Nurse Grade II is conducted so as to select all the best candidates for the post. All the applicants need to make sure to study the IOF Khadki Syllabus topics as are designed for the exam. IOF Khadki Exam Scheme/ Paper Pattern is mentioned so that the knowledge of paper is bit more clear in minds of applicants. IOF Khadki Sr. Nurse Exam Pattern & Syllabus has to be studied in the very proper way so as to attain the best score in exam.
Exam Pattern: The written test (multiple choice/objective type) will be a 2 hours paper in which the subjects that will be asked are-
- General Intelligence & General Awareness- 25 Marks each
- Technical Knowledge- 100 Marks
- Skill Test- 50 marks (This test is conducted for qualified candidates of written test)
General Intelligence: The questions will be asked so as to judge some basic knowledge of candidate. The level of questions will be class 10. The questions will be very basic which are the basis of presence of mind of candidate.
General Awareness: The questions will be designed to test the knowledge of current events, matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects, Indian aspects (History, Culture, Geography, Scientific Research, Economic scene, General polity)
Technical Knowledge: The questions are asked to test the knowledge in General nursing and Midwifery.
Skill Test: This will judge the candidate in following areas-
- Trolley make up for surgery
- Application of plaster cast in proper way
- Basic & advanced life support with trauma care knowledge
- Vital signs monitoring knowledge
- Computer knowledge basics
- Emergency medicines knowledge along with operation of emergency equipments
- All surgical instruments and materials recognition, knowledge about usage, surgical knots and OT table positions
- Scrubbing, gowning, gloving and draping knowledge as is work of nurse
- Practical knowledge in assisting different procedures like pleural tapping, Lumbar puncture, bore marrow aspiration etc.
- Expertise in Care of the newborn, setting up delivery tray, emergency evacuation, antenatal care post-natal cares