Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is the main authority to conduct the board examination. Below we have provided the KSEEB SSLC Science Model question paper which can help the students to get the better understanding of the examination. We suggest that you should first focus on the pattern and weightage of the examination and then start preparing; section containing the highest marks must be finished first. All the very best for the examination do well and if any point of time you feel to seek guidance then just put your query in the comment section given below.
Question1. The automatic traffic light should be installed using which principle outside the school-
- Raman Effect
- Photoelectric effect
Question2. An astrophysics Scientist observes that galaxy ‘A’ is redder shifted than galaxy ‘B’. The conclusion that can be drawn from this is that
- The velocity of ‘A’ is more than ‘B’
- The velocity of ‘B’ is more than ‘A’
- Both the galaxies have equal velocity
- Both the galaxies are at rest.
Question3. One of the following statements is true.
- Ragi plant has parallel venation and cotyledon raises above the soil during germination.
- Ragi plant has reticulate venation and cotyledon remains below the soil during germination.
- Ragi plant has reticulate venation and cotyledon raise above the soil during germination.
- Ragi plant has parallel venation and cotyledon remains below the soil during germination.
Question4. How are Reservoir pool, Exchange pool, fixation and recycling Considered as the basic factors in the classification of biogeochemical Cycles into perfect and imperfect cycle?
Question5. Doppler Effect of light can be applied in the study of the following
- The velocity of submarines
- Speed of galaxies
- Pollutants in the atmosphere
- Crystal structure.
Question6. From the following the main function of Parenchyma tissue is-
- Supports other tissues
- Takes part in Photosynthesis
- Gives tensile strength to the plant body
- Conducts water to different parts of the plant body.
Question7. Which among the following is not a method of conservation of water?
- Growing trees and conserving soil
- Using improved method of farming
- Removing the forests and constructing lakes
- Collecting the roof water and using it.
Download Karnataka 10th Class Science Question Papers and practice them-