Karnataka State Police (KSP) recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Civil) for both Men & Women is being notified on official website. The eligible candidates will be selected with a proper selection criteria for which the details are given below. The selection process includes- Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test (ET & PST), Written Exam & Viva-Voce.
For except Women, Inservice & Ex-servicemen:
- 400 Mtrs race in 2 min
- Long Jump of 2.50 mtrs (3 chances)
- High Jump of 0.90 Mtrs (3 chances)
- Shotput of 4 Kg at 3.75 Mtrs (3 Chances)
For All Other Candidates:
- 1600 meters race in 7 minutes
- Long Jump of 3.80 Mtrs (3 chances)
- High Jump of 1.20 Mtrs (3 chances only)
- Shotput of 7.26 Kg to 5.60 Mtrs (3 Chances only)
For Physical Standard Test (PST)-
For Other Candidates:
- Height- 168 cms
- Chest- Max 86 cms (+5 cms)
For Women, Inservice & Ex-servicemen:
- Height- 157 cms (Women), 168 cms (Inservice)
- Chest- 86 cms for Men (+5 cms)
- Weight- 45 kg for Women
Written Exam Pattern:
- Total Papers: 2
- Exam Type: Paper 1 is descriptive (600 marks) & Paper 2 is objective (150 marks)
NOTE: Objective Paper will have negative marking.
Written Exam Syllabus: For Paper 1, the topics will be based on writing section including- Précis writing, Essay writing, Letter writing, articles writing etc.
For Paper 2, the topics will be based on general knowledge, current affairs, important dates & events, social, economic, political issues of country etc. The quantitative aptitude related questions will be asked in exam.
The basics of each topic have to be prepared for the exam from the best known books. Practice the questions well and score well in this competitive exam to get selected.
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Detailed SYLLABUS