Lok Sabha Secretariat Steno/Driver Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Lok Sabha Secretariat has given the notice earlier for the written examination for post of Stenographer and Staff Car Driver (Ordnance Grade) in which two exams (Preliminary and Main). So as you all know that competition is high & every candidate have to stay updated & we have provided you the latest updated Syllabus for Lok Sabha Steno/Driver Exam Pattern & Syllabus. We suggest that you should prepare all the topics which contain higher marks first & then go for the practice papers.
Lok Sabha Stenographer scheme of examination & Marks
- Preliminary written examination: 100 marks
- Descriptive Type Written Paper and Stenography Test: 200 marks
Lok Sabha Stenographer Cut off Marks
- General: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC/ST: 40%
Lok Sabha Stenographer Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be multiple choice/objective type.
- The time duration will be 50 minutes.
|Serial Number||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
Lok Sabha Stenographer Preliminary Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge: Well this must be the opportunity for the candiadtes who are very much involved in daily knowledge update. In this section question will be asked from day to day life & sports, current events going on & may be some questions will be based on your response.
General English : Verb, Proficiency in the language, adverb, subject verb agreement, preposition, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, answering questions based on unseen passage, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary & grammar.
Lok Sabha Stenographer Main Exam Pattern
- Examination will be descriptive type.
- The time given to every candidate 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Paper 2||Stenography Test||100|
Every candidate appearing in the exam should keep in mind that appointment will be given to those who will clear/qualifies Paper-I (Essay, Letter and Grammar) and Paper-II (Stenography Test). The candidates will have to qualify Papers-I & II in the same stream (English/Hindi). After attempting the paper in one stream and handing over the answer sheet to invigilator, they will be allowed further 02 hours’ time for attempting the paper in the other stream. Answer sheet Paper- I will only be checked of those candidates who qualify Paper-II at the requisite speed of 80 w.p.m. Candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
Lok Sabha Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Exam Pattern
- Written Test: 100 marks
- Trade Test: 100 marks
Lok Sabha Staff Car Driver Written Test
- The question paper will be Descriptive Type.
- The question will be asked from Driving Techniques & Motor Car Mechanism.
- The time duration will be 01:00 hours (60 minutes).
- The paper will be bilingual & descriptive type.
Lok Sabha Staff Car Driver Trade Test
- Every candidate will have to score minimum 50% marks in the Trade Test.
- Traffic Regulations and Motor Vehicles Act
- Mechanical Skills
- Practical Test in Driving.