High Court of Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct a District Judge Preliminary Examination & for that we are providing you MP High Court District Judge Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus. As you all know by now that day by day competition as well as the level of the examination is increasing thus everyone has to be updated on examination. MP High Court District Judge Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Pattern will not only help you to get the essential topics but by seeing this you can formulate a time table for the preparation. Most of the candidates face problem when how & what to prepare thus now this problem is resolved just focus on the examination & you will surely get success.
Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Pre Exam Pattern
Examination will be multiple choice questions type.
There will be 150 questions contain 150 marks.
Time duration will be given to every candidate will be 2 hours which is 120 minutes.
Qualifying marks set by court authorities is
MP High Court District Judge Pre Exam Syllabus
- Law Lexicon & Maxims
- P.C., Cr.P.C. & Evidence Act
- P.C., T.P. Act & Contract Act
- Specific Relief Act
- D.P.S. Act
- Limitation Act
- Electricity Act
- SC & ST (Prevention of Atrocity) Act
- Motor Vehicle Act (Class X, XI & XII only)
- Fiscal Law (Court Fees Act, Indian Registration Act & Indian Stamp Act)
- General Knowledge
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- English (8th Standard)
- Hindu Law (H. Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act & H. Adoption & Maintenance Act only)
- Prevention of Corruption Act
- Basics of Computer
- P. Land Revenue Code
- P. Accommodation Control Act
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Constitution of India
MP High Court District Judge Preliminary Syllabus LOOK