MP Vyapam written exam 2015- Group-2 Combined Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari and Agriculture Cadre Recruitment Test will be conducted so as to select the various candidates from different sectors-
- Prakshetra Vistar Adhikari or Domain Extension Officer
- Gramin Udyan Vistar Adhikari or Rural Horticulture Extension Officer
- Bhumi Sanrakshan Survey Adhikari or Soil Conservation Survey Officer
- Yantrik Sahayak or Mechanical Assistant
- Krishi Vikas Adhikari or Agricultural Development Officer
- Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari or Rural Agriculture Extension Officer
The exam syllabus and pattern for the above posts is mentioned below as per which you can plan your study for the exam.
MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Exam Pattern: An objective type paper will be asked in exam which will have 2 parts.
- Total Marks: 200 (100 for each)
- Total Time: 4 hours (2 hours for each)
- Subjects included: Paper 1 will include- General Knowledge, General Hindi & English, Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, General Science, Computer Knowledge
- Paper 2 will contain all related subjects like- Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical (Each post paper will have one related subject involved)
Exam Syllabus for Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari: The exam syllabus is described below for all the above mentioned posts-
Paper 1 will include-
General Knowledge: The basic questions will be asked based on current events, daily events, important dates etc. In reference to Madhya Pradesh the questions will be asked from- wildlife, parks, rivers, tourism, political system, social life, culture, geography, personalities etc.
Mathematics: Number system, Simplification, Averages, LCM & HCF, profit & Loss, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, Time & Speed, Problem On Ages , Simple & Compound Interest, Charts & graphs, Investment, probability
General Hindi & English: The basic understanding of language is tested in exam and the questions are asked from Grammar, writing section and comprehension passages. Grammar includes the gender, noun, verb, synonyms, antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Direct/Indirect narration, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs etc. In respect to hindi, these are called-
विलोमार्थी शब्द, वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
Reasoning Ability: The verbal & non- verbal reasoning questions like similarities and differences, visualization, problem solving, decision making, discrimination, odd man series, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal & figure classification, coding and decoding, statement & conclusion, missing patterns
Computer Knowledge: The basics of computer should be known to every individual- MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT, Access), the basic typing and operating computer. Usage of internet and emails.
General Science: Physics ( weight, refection, refraction, transparency, law of motion), Chemistry (reaction, acids, bases, salt, metals and non-metals, organic compound, polymers, balancing), Biology (Human body structure, bacteria, common diseases and their symptoms)
For Paper 2, the topics which are to be studied can be downloaded from given PDF-
MP Vyapam Syllabus DOWNLOAD