NATA are the exams which are for the agriculture field. These exams are known as national aptitude test in agriculture. These exams are organised for the admission of candidates in agriculture. This exam involves two papers- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test & Drawing Test. This exams is organised every year. This exam involves three subjects which are Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing section.
Examinees need to take Mathematics and General Aptitude in the first 90 minutes, while the last 90 minutes are allotted to take Drawing section. Candidates need to be good at drawing than only they can clear this test as main focus of this exam is on drawing. This exam is applied by candidates in large number and due to high competition the difficulty level of thee exam has also increased.
NATA Syllabus 2017
Mathematics: The important topics for Mathematics will include-
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem (Positive Integral Index)
- Quadratic equations
- Coordinate Geometry of two dimensions
- Coordinate Geometry of three dimensions
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Sets, Relations and Mapping
- Statistics and Probability
- Permutation and Combination
General Aptitude: This is aptitude test which will contain questions based on general ability-
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions.
- Visualizing different sides of 3D objects
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawing.
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) awareness of national/international architects and their creations.
Drawing: This section will include the topics from architecture point of view-
- Understanding scale and proportion of objects
- Geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast.
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.
These are the topics which are included in very subject. All the candidates should prepare well for the exam so that they can fulfil their dream to study in highly reputed colleges. These exam main focus in on drawing so make sure you practice hard so that your creativity towards drawing is more. We wish you good luck for the exam do prepare yourself well.
NATA Sample Papers DOWNLOAD