NICL Administrative Officer Books for both Generalist & Specialist are required for the preparation of exam. It is important to prepare for exam because the competition is really high and the scores matter a lot. Being a high valued exam, just follow the NICL AO Books for Practice.
- General insurance Companies Administrative Officer Exam guide (English) Paperback by Gupta’s
- General Insurance Companies Assistant Recruitment Exam guide (English) Paper back by RPH Editorial Board
- National Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts
- General Insurance Companies Guide for Assistant Exam With I practice set (Paperback) by Disha Experts
These will prove helpful to you because you will become more flexible to solve questions in exam.
To practice NICL General Awareness Section question, follow-
- Monthly and yearly GK books which are readily available in market
- Listen to news daily
- Read newspapers which will also help in improving English.
- General Awareness Book by Arihant poublications
The GK books which are monthly/ yearly publications contains the content related to History, Geography, Political Science, important dates events of both India & World level. This way the more knowledge can be intercepted by the candidates. This section in most crucial in the NICL paper and generally the applicants score less in the same.
NICL Reasoning Books will constitute the sections of both verbal & non- verbal type. The candidates can practice the questions either available online or can refer-
- A Modern Approach ToVerbal & non- Verbal Reasoning Book by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
Practicing such questions will only bring flexibility and the questions then can be solved really fast in the exam.
NICL AO Quantitative Aptitude section will be purely mathematical under which the questions asked needs practice. NICL AO Aptitude section is really scoring section and so prepare it with great deal.
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exam 17th Edition by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude test for Bank PO by N.K. Singh
NICL AO Computer Knowledge part will contain the questions all based on concepts for which the book to be used is-
- Computer Knowledge by Dr. Alok Kumar or R.Pillai
English section can be prepared just by solving the questions from the practice papers or can be done online taking the self tests.