NICL Administrative Officer IT Officer Sample Papers with solutions are provided on the page below as per which the candidates can prepare well for the exam. NICL AO IT Officer Model Papers contain the questions of all the sections which will be asked in the exam. Some questions are given below which can be practiced well for the exam.
Q1: A database management system (DBMS) is a-
- A) Hardware system used to create, maintain and provide controlled access to a database
- B) Hardware system used to create, maintain, and provide uncontrolled access to a database.
- C) Software system used to create, maintain, and provide uncontrolled access to a database.
- D) Software system used to create, maintain, and provide controlled access to a database.
- E) None of these
Q2: To delete an incorrect character in a document, ____________ to erase to the right of the insertion point.
- A) Press the Left Mouse Key
- B) Double-Click the Right Mouse Key
- C) Press the Backspace Key
- D) Press the Delete Key
- E) None of These
Q3: Technology no longer protected by copyright, available to everyone, is considered to be:
- A) Proprietary
- B) Open
- C) Experimental
- D) In the Public Domain
Q4: Find the two statements that together prove that:
Emily attends acrobatic classes.
- Emily’s school teaches gymnastics and acrobatics.
- Laura has acrobatic lessons with Jeremy.
- Emily’s friend Jeremy attends gymnastics and acrobatics classes.
- Jeremy and Emily are in the same classes.
- Jeremy’s sister Laura attends gymnastics classes with Emily.
- A) 1 & 2
- B) 2 & 3
- C) 3 & 4
- D) 2 & 5
- E) 1 & 5
Q5: Mr. Shah decided to walk down the escalator of a tube station. He found that if he walks down 26 steps, he requires 30 seconds to reach the bottom. However, if he steps down 34 stairs he would only require 18 seconds to get to the bottom. If the time is measured from the moment the top step begins to descend to the time he steps off the last step at the bottom, find out the height of the stair way in steps?
Q6: Girish started a business investing Rs.45,000. After 3 months, Vijay joined him with a capital of Rs.60,000. After another 6 months, Ankush joined them with a capital of Rs.90,000. At the end of the year, they made a profit of Rs.16,500. What is Girish’s share of profit?
- A) Rs. 5,500
- B) Rs. 6,000
- C) Rs. 6,600
- D) As. 5,900
- E) None of these
The answers of the above questions are provided in the files which are given below. Download them to find all the answers of the exam related questions.
NICL IT Officer Books LOOK
NICL IT Officer Study material LOOK