NIELIT conducts several exams under Digital Literacy Program under ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, which includes- ACC, CCC, BCC, CCC+, ECC etc. Various institutions provide training to candidates about CCC course. For other courses candidates need to qualify online exam which are conducted every month commencing from 1st Saturday.
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2017
- Multiple choice objective type
- Total questions- 100
- Certificate to candidates scoring 50% marks
- Certificate will have grade system-
- S= >85%
- A= 75%- 84%
- B= 65%- 74%
- C= 55%- 64%
- D= 50%-54%
NIELIT CCC Exam Syllabus 2017
- Introduction To Computer & Basic Concepts- Application Software, History of Computers, Characteristics Of Computer System, Concept of Data processing, Programming Languages, Basic Applications of Computer, Hardware, Software, Systems software, Representation of Data/Information.
- Operating Systems- File and Directory Management, Operating system, Basics of popular operating system (LINUX, WINDOWS), Task Bar, Changing Display Properties Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application, Changing System Date And Time, Model Questions and Answers., To Add Or Remove A Windows Component, Changing Mouse Properties, Adding and removing Printers, Types of files, Summary.
- Elements Of Word Processing- Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using The Help, Using The Icons Below Menu Bar, Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size selection, Alignment of Text, Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Setup, Print Preview, Printing of Documents, Draw Table, Changing cell width and height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete / Insertion of row and column, Border and shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers, Paragraph Indenting, Bullets and Numbering, Changing case.
- Spread Sheet- introduction, objective, Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks, Using Formulas, Function, Charts, Summary, ModelQuestions and Answers., Entering Text, Numbers and Dates, Creating Text, Number and Date Series, Editing Worksheet Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column, Changing Cell Height and Width, Using Formulas, Function, Charts, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
- Introduction To Internet, Www, Web Browser- introduction, objective, Concept of Internet, , Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), , Configuring Web Browser, ISPs and examples (Broadband/Dialup/WiFi), Internet Access Techniques, Popular Web Browsing Software Popular Search Engines / Search for content, Accessing Web Browser, Basics of Internet Architecture, Using Favourites Folder,Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
- Communication And Collaboration- Introduction, Objectives, Opening E-mail client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying to an E-mail message, Forwarding an E-mail message, Sorting and Searching emails, What is an Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client, Sending document by E-mail, Activating Spell checking, Using Address book, Sending Softcopy as attachment, Handling SPAM, Using Smiley, Internet etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
- Application Of Presentation- Introduction, Objectives, Opening A PowerPoint Presentation, Inserting Word Table or An Excel Worksheet, Adding Clip Art Pictures, Inserting Other Objects, Resizing and Scaling an Object, Creating a Presentation Using a Template, Entering and Editing Text, Inserting And Deleting Slides in a Presentation, Viewing A Presentation, Saving A Presentation, Choosing a Set Up for Presentation, Printing Slides And Handouts, Creating a Blank Presentation, Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Using PowerPoint, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers, Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
- Application Of Digital Financial Services- introduction, objective, drawbacks(Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility), Emergencies, Future Needs, Large expenses, Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate habit of saving, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft, Types of Accounts and Deposit, Types of Loan and Overdrafts, Filling up of Cheques, Demand Drafts, documents, service delivery channels(Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Micro ATM, Point of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)), insurance, schemes.