Odisha Public service Commission (OPSC) has notified earlier for the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer in Class-II (Group B) of State Service, under the Health & Family Welfare Department. Now most of the Aspirants face the problems why & how to prepare for the examination, well we hope that we have solved this problem by providing you OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern & syllabus. This is one of the high level examinations conducted by OPSC, try your best & clear this exam. Rest if you need any help or assistance can put your queries in the comment section given below.
Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Pattern
- Question Paper will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be written examination which consists of two exam papers (I & II)
- In question paper there wills 100 questions consist of 100 marks.
- The time duration for each paper will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
The qualifying marks will be
- 50% for UR & SEBC
- 45% for PH category
- 40% for SC/ST
Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Syllabus
Paper-I consists of some topics given below
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstretics & Gynecology
- Community Medicine
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Materia Medica
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Organon of Medicine