Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given the recruitment notice every year & conducts a written examination (Preliminary and Mains) for the post of Industries Promotion Officer. We as it is SSC exam it, we can assume that a huge number of application will be received by OSSC & thus competition is tough & now days level of competition is high & every candidate must have to remain update well we are presenting you OSSC Promotion Officer Exam Syllabus & Pattern. Most of the candidates think
OSSC Promotion Officer Examination will be conducted in 3 parts:-
- Preliminary written examination (Qualify this Exam for Mains): 400 marks
- Main written examination: 300 marks (Those who qualified)
- Viva-voce test: 30 marks
- Exam will be of 1 hour (60 minutes).
- The exam will be based on General Awareness & answer them in OMR sheet/Online.
- Question paper will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- In Preliminary examination there will be 100 questions & each contains 4 Marks in Total 400 Marks.
- For each wrong answer 01 mark will be deducted from the marks secured.
OSSC Promotion Officer Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Important Topics.
- General Science question based on day to day used & implemented science
- Problem solving
- Test of Reasoning
- Basic knowledge in Engineering
- Current Events like Sports, Education, Nobel Prize, Politics, Event dates
- India Polity
- Economic Planning & Development
- Arithmetic (HSC standard)
OSSC Promotion Officer Mains Written Exam Syllabus
As you all know that there is huge number of candidates will take part & thus those who clear/ qualify the preliminary exam on basis on cut off marks will only face the Main exam.
Mains Paper-I (General English & Odia Language)
Main exam will contain in total 300 marks in which paper 1 will have 100 marks & time to complete exam will be 02.00 hours. Descriptive type questions will be faced by every candidate.
- General English (Grammar, Composition, Comprehension, précis, Essay)
- Odia Language (Comprehension, Re-translation, Grammar, Essay/letter, )
Mains Paper-II (Technical Subject)
Paper 2 will have 200 marks & time to complete exam will be 02.00 hours.
Question will be based on basic knowledge in Engineering and entrepreneurship management concept prescribed for 1st & 2nd semester course under BPUT for Degree/Diploma Engineers such as Mathematics, Basic Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics , Basic Electrical Engineering, Entrepreneurship & Industrial /Thermodynamics& Personal Management.