Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given the notification for the post of Sub-Inspector of Traffic under Commerce and Transport Department, Odisha. If you are looking for OSSC Sub-Inspector Traffic Preliminary Exam Pattern & Syllabus well you are on the right page below e have listed the important topics which you can prepare for Orissa SI Traffic Pre Examination.
Orissa SI (Traffic) Pre Exam Pattern
- There will be 150 questions consists of 100 marks in which all questions will be objective type.
- Candidate can only use black point pen for the selecting option.
- There will be ¼ negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Question paper will contain on General Awareness (objective type).
- Time duration given to every candidate will be 1 hour equals to 60 minutes.
Orissa SI (Traffic) Pre Exam Syllabus
General Awareness in the one such subject or field in which you cannot predict upto what level it exists. But still we are giving some topics which you can prepare for this examination. Firstly read all the current affairs in past few months & important events happen in India & international like ISRO-Mars, Novel prize, Sports & Politics. Also prepare questions from general science which mostly used in day to day life. Read about Geography & history of India and Odisha. Read about Little about Indian Constitution & Socio-economic and Political Development.
Candidate should also prepare English Grammar: Fill in the blanks, verb, Adjective, Antonym & Synonym, questions can be asked on paragraph, basically English Grammar.
- Numerical Ability.
- Problem solving and reasoning.