Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer exam is the important bank exam which is being given by many applicants. The competition level for the exam is high and so every applicant desires to be at best preparation level. For this, every applicant desires to study the course well for the exam. PNB SO Previous Papers are the best source to prepare better for the exam. They are provided below on the page for your better scores.
Q1: What is the difference between the number of female PhD teachers from University E and male non-PhD teachers from the same University?
- None of these
Q2: Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, V, W and Z, out of whom one is a pilot, professor, businessman, doctor, lawyer,, banker, cricketer or an architect (but not necessarily in the same order), are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre.
- S who is a banker sits third to right of Z.
- The professor and the architect are immediate neighbour of each other. Neither the professor nor the architect is an immediate neighbour of either Z or S.
- Cricketer and the pilot are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither Z nor W is a pilot.
- The one who is a professor sits second to the right of T who is a lawyer. V who is a cricketer is not an immediate neighbour of the banker.
- Only R sits between the professor and the doctor. P sits third to the right of the pilot
A) Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbours of the doctor?
i) Professor – businessman
ii) Pilot – professor
iii) Cricketer – businessman
iv) Lawyer – architect
v) None of these
B) What is the position of the businessman with respect to the pilot ?
i) Third to the left
ii) Second to the left
iii) Immediately to the right
iv) Fourth to the right
v) Second to the right
C) Who sits third to the right of the professor?
i) The banker
iii) The cricketer
v) None of these
Likewise above, the questions are asked in the exam. So, keep a good hand in all the type of questions and download them from below.
PNB Specialist Officer Old Papers Download PDF-
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 4||Paper 5|