Rajasthan Forest Department Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) and Forester (Vanpal) selection will be done via series of tests which include- Written Test, Physical Standard & Efficiency Test, Interview in which documents will be checked also. The details of each round are listed below. The candidates can prepare themselves as per the selection mechanism.
Written Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Exam Medium: Hindi
- Subjects Included: General Knowledge, Mathematics, Social Studies, General Science
Rajasthan Vanrakshak Exam Syllabus: The details of each section for exam are-
General Knowledge: Based on current events of national and international level, Abbreviations, Units, Discoveries, Scientific Reasons, culture, authors, Languages, Script, books, important dates & events etc.
Mathematics: Number systems, LCM & HCF, whole numbers, Decimals, fractions, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, probability, Simple& Compound Interest, Problems on trains, Average, Discount, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs
Social Studies: Geography of India and Rajasthan including area, population, resources, minerals etc. History of Rajasthan & India which is including historical places, monuments, freedom movement, culture etc,
General Science: The questions will be asked from general topics like- abbreviations, inventions, scientific reasons, differences between scientific things, tools & instruments etc.
For Physical Standard Test-
- Height: For Males- 163 cms, Females- 150 cms
- Chest: For Males- 84 cm + 5 cm minimum, Females- 79 cms
- Walk: For Males-25 KMs in 4 Hrs, Females- 16 KMs in 4 Hrs
For Forest Guard post, there will be additional tests including-
- Sit Ups: For Males-25 round in 1 minute
- Shot put (4 KG): For Females- 4.5 Mtrs
- Throw (Cricket Ball): For Males- 55 Mtrs
- Standing Broad Jumps: For Females- 1.35 Mtrs
Note: The candidates who are success in physical tests will be awarded 20 marks extra in exam.
In Interview, the candidates will be judged based on basics and will be awarded marks out of 10