Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) ACP (Dy. Director) in Department of Information Technology & Communication and Vidhi Rachnakar in Law and Legal Affairs Department is being selected based on the performance in the exam paper. RPSC ACP Syllabus & Exam Pattern details are provided below based on which the candidates can prepare for the exam paper. Get all RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar syllabus and prepare accordingly for the exam.
Exam Pattern: 2 conventional or subjective papers of 100 marks are the part of question paper. Total time allotted will be 3 hours for exam.
Exam Syllabus: The question in the exam will be asked based on translations such as-
- Translation from English to Hindi or in any other language recognized by the Constitution
- Translation from Hindi or other particular language into English
Analyst-cum-Programmer (Dy. Director)
Exam Pattern: 2 objective type question papers each of 100 marks is seen in examination. Total Time is 2 Hours allotted for exam.
NOTE: There will also be negative marking for every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus: For Paper –I,
- Different server multi user, multiprocess operating systems and requirement for client interfaces in distributed application environments.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks (Computer Network Architecture, Circuit switching, Packet And Massage Switching, OSI model, Multiple access and Aloha, CSMA/CD and Ethernet, High Speed LANs and topologies, Broadcast routing and spanning trees)
- Data Base Design (Conceptual data base design, data abstraction, data independence, data aggregation, Relational Algebra, Normalization, physical and logical databases)
- Application Development using SQL (Stored procedures, triggers and views, Constraints assertions, Host Language interface, embedded SQL programming)
- Reasoning Test (Problem solving, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning, Data Interpretation) & Numerical Analysis & General Knowledge
- Data Base Management Systems (data models-Relational and Object Oriented databases, ER Diagram)
- Internal of RDBMS (transaction Processing, concurrency control and recovery management, Transaction model properties and state serializability, Lock base protocols, two phase locking, B trees, B+ trees, Query Optimization, Physical data organization in sequential, indexed random and hashed files, Inverted and multi list structures, Join algorithm)
For Paper –II
System Analysis and Design which will cover the topics such as-
- Definition and characteristics, elements and boundaries, types of SDLC, feasibility study, prototyping, role of system analyst, System planning and tools like DFD, data dictionary, decision trees, structured analysis and decision tables.
- System Design: Modular Design, Data and procedural design, object oriented design
- System Development: Code documentation, Efficiency Consideration. Verification, Validation and Testing: testing methods, Formal Program Verification, Testing Strategies
- Software Maintenance: Maintenance Characteristics, Maintainability, Maintenance tasks and side effects.
- IPO charts, structured walkthrough, input output form design, requirement and classification of forms, layout considerations form control, object oriented Design Concepts and methods.
- Software Life Cycle, Software Engineering paradigms, Cost benefit analysis, Planning systems, Analysis tools and techniques
Software Project Management concept will contain the questions such as-
- The Management Spectrum, People, Product, Process & Project, Software Process & Project Matrix, Software Measurement Size Oriented Matrixes, Function Oriented Matrices.
- Project Scheduling & Tracking, Software Quality Assurance, Software Configuration Management
- Software Project Planning: Objectives, Risk Analysis and Management, Risk Identification, Projection, Risk Refinement, Risk Monitoring