Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) constable exam for females is being conducted in Indian Railways. The selection criteria for the exam includes- Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), documents Verification for which the candidates need to be prepared. The details of all the exam are written below as per which you can have the idea.
RPF Constable Exam Pattern: The details of the exam are-
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Total Questions: 120 (1 mark each)
- Exam Level: 10th Standard
- Subjects Included: General Awareness (50), Arithmetic (35), General Intelligence (35)
NOTE: One- third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
RPF Constable Exam Syllabus:
General Awareness: The questions will be asked from current events of national & international events, important dates, social, economic, history, geography, political issues of India. The basic purpose is to test the awareness about the world and India.
Arithmetic: Number system, whole number, LCM & HCF, profit & loss, discount, time & distance, time & work, ratio & proportions, averages, problems on trains, probability, permutation & combination, binomial theorem, mensuration etc.
General Intelligence: Verbal & non- verbal reasoning topics which include- Analogies, classification of figures, spatial visualization & orientation, discrimination, observation, arithmetical reasoning, number series, coding & decoding, blood relations etc.
In PET & PMT, the basic tests are conducted for the candidates so that they are eligible for the exam. Documents are verified for each candidate so that they can be hired for the government job.
Physical Efficiency Test- It is for qualifying nature; no marks are awarded for below rounds. For Ex- servicemen there is no PET round. In case of females-
- 800 m race in 220 sec (1 chance)
- 12 feet long jump (2 chances)
- 3 feet high jump (2 chances)
Physical Measurement Test- In respect to height, the category wise measurements are-
- OBC & UR- 157 cms
- SC & ST- 152 cms
- Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, DOgras, Kumaonese- 155 cms
Followed by PMT & PET rounds, there will be document verification round in which the marks will be awarded as follows. He original certificate have to be represented at the time of SSB. In case candidate has more than one certificate, then the highest level of certificate will be considered.
- NCC with ‘B’ grade certificate- 1 mark
- NCC with ‘B’ grade certificate- 2 marks [No ex- servicemen candidate will be given this kind of advantage]
- Inter- University sports: 1 mark
- Inter- state sports: 2 marks
- International Sports meet OR Medical winner at national sports meet: 3 marks
- Height >= 165 cms: 3 marks
NOTE: Total bonus marks can be only 5 for each candidate.