Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer Exam is the important competitive paper for which the candidates have to prepare well for the exam.RRB JE Exam for all streams- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and all others which are part of exam. RRB JE Exam Books are listed below which will help you to prepare well for the exam. Best Books for RRB JE Exam will give your proper guidance to study for the exam.
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Practice Work by Kiran’s Publication
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Electrical / E&C Engineering Practice Work Book by Kiran’s Publication
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Civil Engineer Practice Work Book by Kiran’s Publication
- General Knowledge 2015 by Arihant
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board: Junior Engineering & Technical Post book by R.Gupta’s
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Practice Work Book (For Section Engineer and Junior Engineer): Inculding Solved Papers (Based on … Changed Pattern & Syllabus) Paperback – 2014 by Pratiyogita Kiran
- RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2013 – Mechanical Engineering PB Paperback – 2012 by GKP
- Guide To RRB Electronics& Communication Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015 By Gkp
- Guide To RRB Civil Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015 By Gkp
- Guide To RRB Electrical Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015
These books will provide you best of knowledge for the exam. Make a study plan for the exam and then you can score a lot in exam. There are 2 options- You can prefer individual section books and also the RRB specialised books as per your preference. Be hardworking and work on concepts always. RRB JE Books for all streams are readily available in market and can be read online.
Practice more and more questions for the exam and download the papers for RRB JE Below.
RRB Junior Engineer Sample Papers DOWNLOAD