RRB Senior Section Engineer (Electrical Engineering) Books are mentioned below which can help you to gain best knowledge for the exam so that you are capable of beating the competition. These books are readily available to be read on internet. RRB SSE Exam is a high level competitive paper for which the candidates have to study well.
- Guide to RRB Electrical Engineering (Senior Section Officer) 2015 Paperback
- RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Examination – Electrical Engineering : Includes Practice Paper (English) 3rd Edition
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board 2012: Electrical Engineering For Sr. Section Engineer Examination Guide by GKP
- GUIDE TO RRB ELECTRICAL ENGG.(SENIOR SECTION ENGINEER) 2015 by Career Launcher
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Engineering Cadre Guide by R. Gupta’s (Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House)
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination (Publisher: Upkar Prakashan)
The best books for RRB Electrical exam are the engineering books which you have used while your degree course. From these, you can make course plan easily because you have studied once these books. The General Awareness section questions will be included from current affairs knowledge of which can be attained from newspaper reading and listening news.
The Quantitative Aptitude books will include the following which are counted as best-
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
RRB SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern LOOK
General Intelligence section can be prepare from following books-
- Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning (English) by A.K Gupta
Now, it is important to study in detail for the exam because the questions are tricky in such competitive exams. Often the answer is simple but the way of putting it across is different. RRB SSE EE preparation books can guide you well in exam preparations.
RRB SSE Model Papers DOWNLOAD
RRB SSE Previous Question Papers DOWNLOAD