RRB Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Recruitment exam is being conducted for different streams- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunications, IT or Computer Science etc. The candidates as per their stream apply for the exam. This exam is the high valued competitive paper for which the candidates have to study in a way that is different from others. There are several applicants for this exam, because of which the level of competition is extremely high. Some best books which will help you to study well for the exam are listed below-
- Guide to RRB Mechanical Engineering (Senior Section Officer) 2014 Paperback
- RRB – Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical etc.): Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide Paperback – 2014 by RPH Editorial Board
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Practice Work Book (For Section Engineer and Junior Engineer): Inculding Solved Papers (Based on … Changed Pattern & Syllabus) (Set of 25 Books) Paperback – 2014
- Study Guide RRB Mechanical Engineering (For Sr. Section Engineer) by G.K.Publisher
- Guide to RRB Junior Engineer – Mechanical Engineering (also useful for Senior Section Engineer) by Disha Publication
- Objective Mechanical Engineering (Railway and other Engineering (Diploma) Competitive exams) (includes Model Test Papers) by Upkar Prakashan
- RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Examination -Includes Practice Paper (English) 3rd Edition(Paperback) For Mechanical
RRB SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern LOOK
For the technical section in exam, the best way is to prepare through the engineering books. The books which you have followed during your course will provide you best of technical concepts. Study and practice the questions from them. For other section of exam like General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, General Science follow the books given below-
For General Knowledge- Read the newspaper daily so that you have well knowledge of world around you. A monthly available book of current affairs will be helpful for you to know about the current affairs at India & world level.
Quantitative Aptitude: Follow the books-
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
For Reasoning follow the books-
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning (English) by A.K Gupta
For General Science, you can follow your NCERT books from where the basic questions will be asked.
Study well for the exam so that you have best of knowledge to crack the exam.
RRB SSE Previous Question Papers DOWNLOAD
RRB SSE Model Papers DOWNLOAD