Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan has conducted exam for the recruitment of 444 posts into different fields. The exam is held for Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant, Public Relation Assistant & Peon. The exam for the same are conducted every year this year exam are supposed to be conduct in September. All the candidates who were interested for the exam have filled the application form and now they all are searching out exam pattern and exam syllabus for the preparation of exam. So here we will be discussing details related to exam.
RUSVS Exam Pattern 2017
- Written exam
- Multiple objective type questions
- Total marks- 100 marks
N0TE- The pattern of question paper will base on Candidates last education.
RUSVS Exam Syllabus 2017
Project Manager- No exam for this post there will be Direct Interview in Delhi for this post.
- General English And Local Language (50 marks)- Fundamentals of the language such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
- General Knowledge (50 marks)- current affairs, knowledge related to history/geography, emphasis on rural life and rural development
- English Language (30 Marks)- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Computer Knowledge(40 Marks)- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS Excel, MS word, MS power point, LAN, WAN ,Memory Orientation, Internet, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
- General Awareness (30 Marks)- Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Current affairs of National & International news, important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Marketing can be asked.
Assistant Accountant- The questions for this post will be asked from below topics-
- Accounting (60 Marks)- Trading, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet. Bills of Exchange, Self-balancing Ledger & Sectional balancing. Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payment, Income & Expenditure Accounts. Depreciation, Reserve & Provision. Branch & Departmental Account, Double Accounts System. Bank Reconciliation Statement. Rectification of errors. Balance-Sheet formats & Classification.
- Excel (20 Marks)- candidate knowledge on computer and their work will be tested.
- Tally (20 Marks)- candidate knowledge related to tally work and account maintain will be tested.
Public Relation Assistant-
- General English (20 Marks)- Grammar and vocabulary, Spotting error, Also, Comprehension, Passage making, Jumble word, Also, Sentence framing, Besides, Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Mathematics (20 Marks)- Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Time & Speed, Investment, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
- Geographical Knowledge (30 Marks)- General Introduction of India, area, topography and structure, physical and geographic areas and climate.
- General Knowledge (30 Marks)- here knowledge related to candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society will be tested. Along with this questions on current events will be asked.