SBI Junior Associates Clerk Books for preparation of exam are listed below. The candidates of SBI Jr. Associate Clerical Cadre can follow the books listed below and prepare all the concepts of the exam. The books are available in market and online too.
SBI Jr Associates Clerk Syllabus LOOK
- State Bank of India & Associate Banks Clerical Cadre- Previous year Papers & 5 Practice Test Papers (solved) by R. Gupta
- SBI Clerical Staff Previous Papers and Practice Papers
- SBI Clerical Cadre 2016 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates Guide- Phase 1 by Arihant
- SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam by Gaurav Book Centre Pvt. LTd.
- State Bank of India & Associate Banks Clerical Cadre by Subash C. Sonie
For individual subjects of Preliminary & Mains exam, the best books that can be referred for preparation are-
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- Complete Study Package for SBI Clerk Grade Exam 1st Edition by Sanjeev Joon
- SBI & Associates Bank Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- A Modern Approach for Verbal & Non -verbal Reasoning by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
- Computer Awareness by Arihant
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy
There are ample number of options available online which can be used to practice the questions well for the exam. For Clerical cadre, there are many previous & solved sample question papers that will benefit you with the study of the exam. Being a large level competitive exam, prepare well and stay focused so that there is no chance left to score good in the exam. SBI Junior Associate Clerk Preparation Books can be brought to best of practice and use for exam.
SBI Clerk Previous Question Papers DOWNLOAD
SBI Clerk Sample/ Model Question Papers DOWNLOAD