SBI Specialist Officers exam books for preparation are listed below. There are different fields to be prepared for the SBI SO exam. The best of study material will provide the right guidance to understand the topics better for the exam. Below listed books are for SBI Specialist books exclusively from which the papers can be practiced and more knowledge for the exam can be taken.
- SBI Specialist Officer Exam Paperback by Arihant Experts
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- SBI Group Assistant Manager (Systems) Specialist Cadre Officers (11 Practice Sets Including Previous Year Paper) 2016 Paperback by GKP
- SBI & Associates Specialist Officer Cadre (IT Officer) Recruitment Exam Guide by Arihant Experts
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI & Associates Specialist Officer – Computer / System (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
- State Bank Specialist Officers (Systems) Examination (English)(Paperback) by Upkar’s
- Kiran’s Sbi & Associates Specialist Officers Computer/System (I.T) Officer Exam Practice Work Book – English
- SBI Specialist Officer Exam by Arihant Experts
Quantitative Aptitude Books:
- Quantitative aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Critical Reasoning Preparation Guide by Manhattan
- Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- English Language by Lucent’s General English
Prepare each section well for the exam because scoring sections and topics can fetch you more marks. SBI Specialist officers is a high level competitive exam in which the candidates need to make sure that they study well and remain focussed. Due to negative marking in exam, it is really important to practice papers for different topics.
SBI SO Syllabus Details LOOK