SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts Previous Year question papers are provided below which can be used to prepare for the exam. There are different types of questions asked in the exam which are of different types. As per the topics of each subject, you can adhere to the concepts and then have the practice of the exam. To get all the concepts, you need to aware of the syllabus of the exam.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Syllabus LOOK
The questions asked in the exam can have different styles, like for English language comprehension passages are asked in the exam. Followed by the passage the questions based on it are asked. Example for such question is given below.
- Dance involves our sense of rhythm. We have an innate sense of rhythm in us. From the time we are in our mother’s womb, the rhythmic rocking we feel when she is walking. As babies, we are rocked to sleep. As children, we sing nursery rhymes and dance with them. We have already began dancing. In many countries, dance is indulged into cultivate discipline and appreciation for one’s native culture. For instance, in Africa, many tribes initiate their children into adulthood through dance. When we have mastered walking, we learn the rudimentary steps of dance.
Q1: Why is dance taught in many countries?
- To gain applause
- To cultivate discipline and appreciation of one’s culture
- To master walkin
- To attain importance in society.
Q2: When is the human being first associated with rhythm?
- During his/ her initiation to adulthood
- When a baby is rocked to sleep
- In mother’s womb
- In ballet class
Best Books for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ LOOK
The paper is objective paper and so the answer has to be marked out of 4 options. Reasoning, English and General Knowledge based questions are asked in the exam which are based only on the basics. So, you just study the concept and practice questions of all kinds for exam.
Practice the papers which are given below and they will help you to score well in the exam. For any queries, you can always write us in the comment section so that we can help you.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 4|
|Paper 5||Paper 6||Paper 7||Paper 8|
|Paper 9||Paper 10||Paper 11|