Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Combined Competitive Exam for recruitment of
- Child Development Project Officer
- Superintendant of Taxes
- Panchayat Officer
- Panchayat Extension Officer
- Inspector of Taxes
TPSC CCE Syllabus & Exam Scheme for the exam is mentioned below for all the selection criteria of the exam-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
TPSC Syllabus for Combined Competitive exam for Prelims & mains Paper is mentioned below as per which you should make your schedule to study. Prepare the topics as are part of syllabus and practice the questions relating to them.
TPSC CCE Exam Pattern: The Preliminary Exam is a screening test for which details are-
- Exam Type: Objective Type (MCQs)
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Total Time: 1:30 hours
- Subjects Included: English, General Studies, Arithmetic
- Cut Off: 35%- UR, 30%- Reserved candidate
The candidates who all clear the Preliminary Exam will be allowed for Mains Exam. For Mains Exam-
- Exam Type: Conventional Type (2 Papers)
- Subjects Included: English, General Studies and Arithmetic
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Time: 2:30 hours
Syllabus for TPSC CCE: For Preliminary Exam-
English (20 marks): Basic questions will be asked to test the abilities in English.
General Knowledge (50 marks): The questions will be asked from the current affairs of national & international events, important dates & events, political issues, social events, economic nature, some about History & geography of India.
Arithmetic (30 marks): The questions will be asked from mental ability. The questions will be of level 10th in exam.
For Mains Exam- For Paper 1:
- Paragraph Writing (15 marks)
- Letter Writing (15 marks)
- Report Drafting (20 marks)
- Passage Writing (15 marks)
- Comprehension passages (15 marks)
- Vocabulary (20 marks)
For Paper II the topics are-
General knowledge (60 marks): The questions will be asked from current events of national & international importance, political issues, important dates of different events & fields
Arithmetic (40 marks): The mathematical topics of level 10 will be asked in the exam.