UGC NET Commerce Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the exam is the first step to prepare for the exam. It is important for each candidate to study well for the exam. For this, the details of topics which will be covered in the exam are necessary to be known. Follow up the UGC NET Commerce Syllabus as is mentioned below.
Exam Pattern: There will be 3 sections of exam covered in 2 exam papers. Paper II is an objective type paper which has 50 questions of 100 marks. Paper III contains further 2 parts- Part A & Part B. Part A contains short essay type questions of total 160 marks. Part B is a compulsory section of 40 marks.
Paper II: 50 marks
Paper III: 200 marks
Syllabus for UGC NET Commerce: Paper II will include-
Business Environment: Meaning & Elements, Economic environment, legal & policy environment
Financial & Management Accounting: Basic Accounting, Partnership, Advanced Company Accounts, Cost & management accounts, responsibility accounting
Business Economics: Nature, Uses, Utility Analysis, Cost
Business Statistics & Data Processing: This includes types of data, collection, small sample steps, data processing, Correlation with regression
Business Management: Principles, planning, staffing, leading, corporate governance
Marketing Management: Evolution of marketing, consumer behavior, product decisions, pricing decisions, promotion decision
Financial Management: Capital structure, capital cost, dividend policy
Human Resources Management: Concept, roles, training, development, performance appraisal
Banking and Financial Institution: Importance of banking, banking sector reforms, development banking (IDBI, IFCI, SFC, UTI, SIDBI)
International Business: Theoretical foundations of international business, international liquidity, word trade organization
Paper III will include the following elective topics in the compulsory section-
- Accounting and Finance: Standards, money & capital market, computer application
- Marketing: Tasks, concepts, tools, consumer behavior, product, pricing, distribution, promotion, marketing, online marketing decisions
- Human Resource: planning, job analysis, training & development, compensation, appraisal, industrial relations
- International business: Foreign Direct investment, regional economic integration, Foreign Exchange, WTO
- Income Tax Law & Tax planning: Computation of taxable income, deduction of tax, tax planning, tax considerations, computer applications
Study well for the exam preparing at the best possible level for the exam. For more details on the syllabus section just download the PDF given below. The topics with all details is mentioned along.
UGC NET Commerce Code 08 Syllabus DOWNLOAD