UPSC Combined Medical exam is being conducted every year in which the candidates who have cleared or are in last year of MBBS degree course. For the candidates who all still waiting for internship can give the exam but will be selected for job in UPSC after they have completed their internship. Additionally, the candidates must not have attain the age of 32 years. Combined Medical Services is the very important and renowned examination in medical field for which many candidates prepare every year.
To study well for the exam we have provided the list of books that you can refer well for the exam preparation. There are some cumulative books which can be used for CMS paper. There are several topics which have to be prepared. You can download the ebooks or buy them from market as per your convenience.
- CBS Combined Medical Services UPSC Entrance Examination Paperback – 30 Jan 2010 by M. S. Bhatia (Author)
- Elsevier Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services (UPSC), 3e: With Last 15 Years’ (1999-2013) Solved Questions UPSC Simplified Paperback – 12 Mar 2014 by Rajeev Kumar MBBS MS (General Surgery), Prakash Nayak
- Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services by Rajeev Kumar
- Rapid Digest UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (English) (Paperback) by Tapas Koley & Arun Yadav
- A complete reference for General Aptitude
- ELS Comp Guide to Combined Medical Services
- Combined Medical Services UPSC by BHATIA M.S.
- Quick Review of UPSC for Combined Medical Examination by ” Sangita Chandra Sharad Chandra
- Lucent’s Objective General knowledge by Lucent Publications
- Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics by Tom Lissauer, Graham Clayden
- Practical of Paediatrics by Mike South & David Isaacs
- Pediatric Telephone Protocols y Barton D Schmitt
- Anatomy of General Surgical Operations by Glyn G. Jamieson
- Examination Surgery by Christopher J. Young
- Essential Surgery by Clive R.G.Quick
The books list which can be referred for you is given above. You can always use the books you have used during your course degree programmes because they teach you the best. For any kind of queries, you can write us in comment section.
UPSC CMS Exam papers are also provided here so that you have proper study material for exam.
UPSC CMS Paper 1 Previous papers DOWNLOAD
UPSC CMS Paper 2 Previous papers DOWNLOAD