UPSC Enforcement & Account Officers (EO&AO) exam is being conducted for the recruitment of best officers. The exam is an objective paper in which the candidates are asked the questions from General English, Freedom Struggle, Current events, general accounting, general mental ability, social security topics. There are several books available online and also in Market that can help you to prepare all the topics for the exam. Some cumulative books for all sections are given below. These books can contain the objective questions with 4 answers out of which only 1 is correct.
UPSC Enforcement & Accounts Officer Syllabus LOOK
- Kiran’s UPSC EPFO Practice Work Book Paperback – 2016 by Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officers Accounts Officers Exam, Practice Work Book (Hindi) Paperback – 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- EPFO Social Security Assistants Exam. Paperback – 2012 by V.V.K. Subburaj (Author)
- UPSC EPFO ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ACCOUNTS OFFICERS EXAM प्रैक्टिस वर्क बुकin Hindi by Kiran Prakashan
Some individual section books are given below which can be referred for detailed knowlegde
General Ability Test Books-
- General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test Paperback – 2015 by RPH Editorial Board (Author)
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- A modern approach to Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Advanced General Knowledge (English) by Dr. Priti Jain
- Objective General English Paperback – 2011 by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective English for Competitive Examination Paperback (English) by Prasad H (Publisher: McGraw Hill)
Study well for the exam and practice question of each type so that you have knowledge of the level of paper. The conceptual questions will be larger in number that will be asked in the exam and they require the best of practice from different books.
UPSC EO AO Previous Papers DOWNLOAD