UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2017 or known as UPSSSC Rajasva Nirikshak exam is being conducted in which the candidates will be tested based on the skills in different fields. The candidates need to prepare syllabus & exam pattern well so that there is no scope of scoring less in the exam. UPSSSC Rajasva Nirikshak syllabus & scheme details are-
UPSSSC Rajasva Nirikshak Exam Pattern 2017
||175 (2 marks for each question)
||Paper 1, General Intelligence Test (50), General Knowledge (100), Science/ Arithmetic (150)
Paper 2, General Hindi of 50 marks
||Paper 1 it is 2:30 Hours
Paper 2 it is 1 hour
NOTE: No Negative marking in the exam
UPSSSC Rajasva Nirikshak Syllabus 2017
General Intelligence Test: The questions are asked from-
- Verbal & non- verbal reasoning topics- blood relations, arithmetical reasoning, number series, logical series, coding & decoding, tables, statements & conclusions, missing patterns, figures matching, odd man series etc.
- General Mental ability questions- Graph study, statistical analysis
General Knowledge: The questions from-
- Current affairs of India & World
- History, Geography, political issues, economy of India, agriculture, culture, books & authors, environment, urbanization, banking, accountancy,
- Knowledge of computers- basics, internet, emails etc.
- Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh state
General Science and Arithmetic: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology. New observations will be asked followed by common diseases and their symptoms, minerals and their types, vitamins and presence in different foods, vaccination importance etc.
General Hindi: The questions will be asked from basics of Hindi Grammar such as- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, संधियां, वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे, वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित, अनेकार्थी शब्द followed by which the questions will be asked from vocabulary section- word meanings, antonyms, synonyms etc. Comprehension related questions will also be asked in exam.