AIPVT Physics Previous Papers are provided below which can be used for the AIPVT preparation. AIPVT or All India Pre Veterinary Test contains the questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates need to prepare the Physics subject with all topics from Standard 11th & 12th. There are some sample questions which are given below from AIPVT previous papers which can be solved so that you have the proper knowledge of topic.
Q1: 2 spheres each of Mass M and radius R/2 are connected with a massless rod of length 2R as shown in fugure. What will be moment of inertia of system about an axis passing through the centre of one of the spheres and perpendicular to the rod?
Q2: The intensity of X- rays in Coolidge tube control
- By current flowing in the filament
- By potential between the cathode and anti- cathode
- Both A) & B)
- None of the above
Q3: Temperature is a measurement of degree of coldness or hotness of an object. The definition is based on-
- Zeroth law of thermodynamics
- First law of thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Newton’s law of cooling
Q4: The retarding potential for having zero electron current
- Is proportional to the wavelength of incident light
- Increases uniformly with the increase in wavelength of incident light
- Is proportional to the frequency of incident light
- Increases uniformly with the increase in the frequency of incident light wave
For more details of AIPVT Previous papers, download the papers from below and solve them. AIPVT Previous Papers of Physics will help you to prepare best for the exam. For any queries, write us in comment section.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
AIPVT Biology Previous Papers LOOK
AIPVT Chemistry Previous Papers LOOK