All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) 2019 is being conducted for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course. The participating states for AIPVT exam are- Haryana, Manipur and Rajasthan. The candidates who all apply for this exam need to prepared well for the exam so that they can beat up the competition. AIPVT Exam Syllabus & Pattern is being described below so that the exam preparation can be done in best way.
AIPVT 2019 Exam Syllabus
For all the subjects, the topics (chapters) of each subject are being described below-
- Class 11th: Physical World & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Oscillations & waves, Thermodynamics, Motion of system of particles & rigid body, gravitation, properties of bulk matter, work, energy & power
- Class 12th: Electronic devices, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects, electromagnetic waves & induction, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms & nuclei
- Class 11th: Structure of atom, classification of elements, chemical bonding, environmental chemistry, hydrocarbons, states of matter, thermodynamics, periodic table elements, organic chemistry
- Class 12th: Solid state, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemistry in everyday life, polymers, biomolecules, organic compound of all types (alcohols, phenols, ethers, carboxylic acid, aldehydes, ketones, haloalkanes, haloarenes), coordination compounds, isolation of elements, periodic table
- Class 11th: Diversity in Living world, human physiology, plant physiology, cell structure, structural organization in animals & plants
- Class 12th: Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Biotechnology, Biology & human welfare, genetics and evolution
For each subject, the chapters are the same course which has been studied in Class 11th & Class 12th and so the same books can be referred for the exam preparation.
AIPVT 2019 Exam Pattern
The details of the exam are-
- Total Questions: 180 (45 marks for each section)
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Subjects Included: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- Total Marks: 720 (4 marks for each question)
- Total Time: 3 Hours
NOTE: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
In case of any problem, please write us in comment section.