Artificial Intelligence (AI) is machine intelligence displayed by machines. Artificial Intelligence founded as an academic discipline in the year 1956. The main goal of Artificial Intelligence includes making computer or robot, learning, natural language processing, reasoning, knowledge, capacity to move and manipulate objects and perception. Applications of Artificial Intelligence are medical diagnosis, autonomous vehicle, creating art, search engines, speech recognition and playing games and so forth.
How to prepare for Artificial Intelligence?
Beginners should learn basics of Artificial Intelligence from AI tutorial and AI text books. Artificial Intelligence is easy to learn, easy to modify and not well formatted. AI Tutorial points of view provide the easy steps for the user and explain about over all concepts of Artificial Intelligence. User can learn AI from any computer private institution or user should get the knowledge by reading books of Artificial Intelligence. In AI, there are vast areas are covered in text as well as reference books by author and experts. User can buy AI books or download it from internet. Beginners should choose the best books of Artificial Intelligence and acquire the knowledge about AI techniques and applications.
Best Books for Artificial Intelligence 2019
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence by Philip C Jackson
- Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning Series) by Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio and Aaron Courville.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics) by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani & Jerome Friedman
- Python Machine Learning by Sebastin Raschka
- How to create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed by Ray Kurzweil
- Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing: Behavioral and Cognitive Modeling of the Human Brain by Amit Konar.
- Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction by Richard S. Sutton & Andrew G. Barto.
- Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig
- Super Intelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
- Machine Learning : The New AI: The MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series by Ethem Alpaydi
Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners 2019
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Russell and Norvig’s
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine by Pedro Domingos
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
- Artificial Intelligence for Humans by Jeff Heaton
- Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in common Lisp by Peter Norvig
- The Cambridge Handbook of Artificial Intelligence by Keith Frankish, William, M. Ramsey.
- The Emotion Machine: Commonsense Thinking, artificial Intelligence and the future of the human mind by Marvin Minsky.
- Artificial Intelligence: A New Synthesis by Nils J. Nilsson
- Artificial Intelligence third edition by Patrick Henry
- The Elements of Statistical Learning by Trevor Hastie
- Learning from Data by Yaser Abu Mostafa, Malik Magdon Ismail and Hsuan-Tien Lin.
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning by Christopher M. Bishop