Assam TET High School Syllabus 2019
is being mentioned below so that the candidates can know better that what they need to prepare for the examination. Strict Adherence to the syllabus of Assam TET will bring success to you for sure. Along with studying syllabus it is important to practice the questions of all kinds before exam. So, check out the Assam TET syllabus 2019 of both Part 1 & 2 which will be part of exam and you can start clearing your basics then.
The Assam TET paper will be a single exam paper of MCQs for which 3 hours will be allotted to each candidate.
It has 2 parts-
Part 1- General Studies & Current Affairs (100 Marks)
General Studies paper of 80 marks will include-
- History & culture of India
- Indian political System
- General Science & technology
- Geography of India
- Economy of India
- Mental Ability & Reasoning
- Secondary Education In India & Management of Schools
Current Affairs of 20 marks will include-
- Matters of State/ region
- National news
- International affairs
- Political news
Part 2- Pedagogy and general English (100 marks)
The pedagogy will be a 75 marks paper-
- Learning process and pedagogy- principles of teaching, modern teaching learning process, Laws of learning, teaching methods, teaching devices, teaching skills, taxonomy, lesson plan, teaching aid
- Educational Psychology- Meaning, nature, attention & interest, personality, children education, mental health, intelligence
- Psychology of Adolescence- significance, dimensions of development, emotional problems, understanding the adolescent learner, juvenline delinquency, guidance and counseling, development hazards
English will of 25 marks-
- Remedial Grammar- Determinars, Tense Forms, Auxiliaries, Direct & indirect narration, active passive, appropriate prepositions, vocabulary, pair of words.
- Composition- Letter Writing, Report writing, phrases & idioms, Punctuation, Sentence structure, paragraph writing, précis writing, miscellaneous corrections
The detailed syllabus of Assam Teachers’ Eligibility Test HS can be checked from below and you can surely prepare for it in best way. For any kind of help, you can write to us in comment section below and we will help you.
ASSAM TET HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS SYLLABUS