Portuguese language is an official language in Portugal and it is also co-official language in East Timor, Equatorial Guinea and Macau in China. It is the third most spoken language after English and Spanish in whole world. The Portuguese language sounds like music and people enjoy to listen it.
Portugese Best Books
- Portuguese language is the sixth most widely spoken language in the world.
- The Portuguese language is lovely, enjoyable and gorgeous.
- Portuguese language is also known as secret language.
- Speaking Portuguese language will give a big advantage over competitors.
Portuguese Books For Beginners
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Portuguese for Dummies
- Ponto de Encontro
- Falar Ler Escrever Potuguese
- Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2: It comprises of grammar portion and dialogues.
- Ultimate Portuguese:
Portuguese Books For Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- Via Brasil: It teaches both formal and colloquial Portuguese and also helps in developing the skills – reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Cronicas Brasileiras: It consists of 35 chronicles by written by Brazilian writers. It is a literature not magazine article and the language used in this text is direct and objective.
- Viajando atraves do alfabeto: This book is extremely useful and nice for intermediate and advanced learners. Each chapters contains many questions together with exercises.
Portuguese Grammar & Vocabulary Books
- Everything Learning Brazilian Portuguese Book
- Essential Portuguese Grammar Book
- Monolingual Dictionary
- Street Smart Brazil: The best online tutoring and conversational practice.
- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar
- Portuguese: A Reference Manual
- Modern Portuguese: A Reference Grammar by Mario Perini
- Portuguese in 10 minutes a day: This book is very helpful in building basic vocabulary, everyday words like numbers, seasons, colors, seasons, weather, foods, household objects and simple verbs.
- A Frequency Dictionary of Portuguese